Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thing 29-The experience

The Learning 2.0 class was enlightening. I had been already exposed to the end products of many of the features mentioned in the training, so it was interesting to see how these things worked and that I could utilize them myself, if I wanted .

My personal preference is to not put myself out there everywhere for everything on the Internet, but it's nice to know that I'll know how if I ever have some overwhelming urge to "speak" out.

From a library perspective, many of the features were invaluable. They provide a cost effective mass broadcast tool to get information out to and back from our customers. Sifting and sorting through all the massive amounts of information and presenting it in a digestible form to end users will probably always be an ongoing task.

No comments: